Sunday, June 6

I'm making no apologies because

TUMBLR IS SO ADDICTIVE.

If you have one, my account is here and I'd love it if you followed, I'll most likely follow back :D

Anyway, onto a more interesting, blogworthy topic. Yesterday, or at some point, my sister bought Harper's Bazaar and it came with this free top.

It was too small for her so she gave it to me. I really like the print on it, but I don't generally like high necked Tees, so I may edit it!

But then she raised a good point. The UK average size for a woman is a 16, but this top only just fits me and I'm only a 10 because of my chest size. So if this top is designed for size 8-10 girls... How many of these are going to end up in landfills?

I know I'm not exactly in a position to complain about 'size-ism' but I do think it's a bit off for such a huge magazine to be so completely off the target.

Any thoughts? x

No comments:

Post a Comment