Thursday, April 23

iShopIndie.com

I shop Indie.com is a cute website that offers a wide variety of new designs from smaller, independent businesses.

I particularly admire these bottle cap pieces, made by Wilton Artisians.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Also loving Leviticus Jewelry, with their simplistic designs and cute, wearable pieces.

These, Tick Tock earrings are adorable and are wearable day to day.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



I've also found Sparkle Thots via this website. They offer a selection of jewelry with pearls being my favourite.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


However, this "My Blue Rose" ring is my utter favourite; it's stylish, elegant and completely vintage.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I hope you enjoy looking though and finding a few boutique websites of your own.


Abi x

No comments:

Post a Comment