Monday, April 5

Mugs for Tea (L)

As a self-professed Tea addict I'm often given pretty mugs by my friends or I buy them myself! I'd been thinking about doing this for a while and seeing as it was actually sunny yesterday I went and took pictures in my garden.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh my gosh, look... No rain!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My garden. It's a bit shit, but it's getting there... I hate my toes :/
Jeggings - Primark
Shoes - Barratts (about 4 years ago, they're my sister's!)
Nail Varnish - Rimmel London, Perfect Plum
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
My three favourite mugs. Cupcake mug - Tesco, £2!! 'A' mug - Anthropologie, £6. Biscuit mug - Paperchase, I don't know the price because it was a present, but you can ask Liv, because she's the babe that bought it for me!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Shoes and mugs... Why wouldn't they be in grass?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love flowers, this is one of the only ones in my garden around at the moment. Flowers + Cupcake + Cupcake mug = Happy Abi :)

I'm craving a cup now, I only had one about 5 minutes ago!!

Abi x

1 comment:

  1. Haha you're right, I did enjoy them, thanks! Did however make me want a cupcake also...
    =P x

    ReplyDelete