It's taken me about a month to post this, I get distracted easily. However, this post is all about Anthropologie, Regent street, London. My trip was in the half-term and I just wish I had unlimited cash because I'd buy everything in this shop!
I'd like to start off with a very simple fact and it is thus; I love everything about this shop. The amount of detail put into it is incredible. For instance, this floor list shows a rough idea of what's on each floor, but it's been hand made using multiple layers and prints and it's just damn cool.
- They have a boat to display cushions... does it get much cooler?!
- The answer is yes; who doesn't want a Paper Mache Bear on their dinner table?
- I just thought this was cute, I like how they've gone to the effort of having the sewn line on it.
- They have a wall of plants. Yes, they're real! I've been told that they get watered by rainwater from the roof or something like that...
- Sorry, this photo is awful quality, but it's supposed to show these amazing lampshades that were completely recycled. The were made from all sorts like beads and bottle caps and things.
- Any shop with dragon content makes me smile, especially when they're cute framed drawings like these!
- I thought that the colourful wall looked really good because it was right next to an uber colourful bed! Plus, there were lots of drawing of exotic birds on the walls which gave it this awesome 'Urban Jungle' vibe.
- Recycling to the max! The bottles were so mesmerising! When I was paying for my mug (yes, I bought my 'A' mug!) I looked up and realised some of them even had paint drips on them to look like spilt wine.
- Last, but not least, on a chair that wasn't even for sale, they had bears... that I don't believe were for sale :') And that's why I loved this shops, all these little quirks that make it like a wonderland of discovery. It's how I wanted my parents shop to be, but there was never enough space.
All in all, I adore this shop, I'm so glad I went! I'd been following Anthropologie for ages and I was so happy when I found out they'd opened here... it just took me a while to get down to London to visit it!! So, if you're ever in London, or relatively near, or you just fancy a day out, drop in an spend an hour or so there :') I bet it'd be possible, it's so gorgeous. My mum gave up after about 2 minutes and sat on a sofa because she knew I'd be looking around for ages!
Mmmmm, friday! Means I get to see a certain someone tomorrow; things are looking up :)