Tuesday, March 2

UrbanFreakingOutfitters

Or UFO as I like to call it :D

I just grabbed these from their Facebook from their latest line - the "New In Product" folder. Yum yum yum. Necessity calls right?

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I love the slouchy look to the first top/dress and yet it's still on trend in the Nudes look. It'd be the sort of thing that you could throw on in a rush and still look amazing - I need more like that! Also, the floral dress is a stunner, I'm loving the floaty look of the fabric. I reckon it'd be a great piece for when it's warmer because it's be nice and light.
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
The tights. I'm a tights fiend, I love them. This pair I didn't actually like at first, but then I though of what I'd wear them with and fell in love! I really like the Paisley style to the print and I think they'd look beautiful with a plain black playsuit or slimline dress. The white top is wicked also; I'd love to wear it with a really bright bra so that it gives a hint of your body without it actually being visible under the baggy cut of the top. If not that, then with red jewellery to add a hint of colour and maybe black or navy tights.

I tell you one thing - cannot wait for EMA! I might even get a job :) Just thinking of real life gives me chills, but in a good way! x

Abi x

1 comment: