Tuesday, January 26

Aussie Hair products!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic My sister bought this, admittedly for herself, a few days ago. It smells really good and I always feel compelled to try every product in the bathroom, I love testing them! So I though I'd give you a little product review of it! I've not really reviewed products before, so if you have any ideas of what else I should include, I'd love to know!!

First off, I love the smell. It makes me think of bubble-gum and It's so fresh I almost don't like it. And yet I do. I love the way it makes my hair feel, currently very full and voluminous. It makes my play with my hair more, which means I can smell it on my hands, yum! I haven't actually blow-dried my hair tonight, yet it has still dried beautifully. A lot have people have commented that it has made my hair softer and a lot glossier. It's actually not as much as I expected. On amazon.co.uk it's only £4.78. I don't know how that compares to shop prices, but I think it's pretty good actually! I wouldn't normally spend that much on something, being the poor student that I am, but a possible buy before prom?

Abi x

Edit - all Hair stuff in Sainsbury's half price!! Includes Aussie!! x

1 comment:

  1. It is lovely...and mine all mine! It was on special in the several of the supermarkets this week!

    ReplyDelete