My true love sent to me ten lords a' leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a' milking, seven swans a' swimming, six geese a' laying, five gold rings, four colly-birds, three french hens, wo turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.
And on the tenth day (well, the ninth night technically) I met a guy that I thought was intriguing and cute :)
So here are 10 more things I find intriguing and/or cute!
3. Mickie and Minnie mouse were married
4. This beautiful brooch from Eclectic Eccentricity. I love the colouring and the fifties style of glamour.
5. Yesterday, Channel 4 couldn't even confirm their Big Brother contestants... Oh no, what a pity (sarcasm fully intended!)
6. This beautiful dress for when it gets a bit warmer. Another from ModCloth, called Kew Gardens. I love the subtle colour of the grey against the delicate floral skirting.
7. This colour from Nails Inc. It's called Shoreditch and It's on my nails right now to combat the cold winter blues!
9. This awesome necklace from PeggyLi. I love the style and the quirky design.
10. Lily Cole is bored of modelling. I do love her acting though. St. Trinian's was excellent with her as a 'geek'.