Sunday, January 3

On The Tenth Day of Christmas...

My true love sent to me ten lords a' leaping, nine ladies dancing, eight maids a' milking, seven swans a' swimming, six geese a' laying, five gold rings, four colly-birds, three french hens, wo turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree.


And on the tenth day (well, the ninth night technically) I met a guy that I thought was intriguing and cute :)
So here are 10 more things I find intriguing and/or cute!



2.

Pictures of the Dark - The Cutaway from Six to Start on Vimeo.

Stick it on whilst you browse the rest, it's lovely, and it sounds fresh and interesting.

3. Mickie and Minnie mouse were married

4. This beautiful brooch from Eclectic Eccentricity. I love the colouring and the fifties style of glamour.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Yesterday, Channel 4 couldn't even confirm their Big Brother contestants... Oh no, what a pity (sarcasm fully intended!)

6. This beautiful dress for when it gets a bit warmer. Another from ModCloth, called Kew Gardens. I love the subtle colour of the grey against the delicate floral skirting.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7. This colour from Nails Inc. It's called Shoreditch and It's on my nails right now to combat the cold winter blues!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8. This cutesy Ooh La La shopper bag from It's Gorgeous
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9. This awesome necklace from PeggyLi. I love the style and the quirky design.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10. Lily Cole is bored of modelling. I do love her acting though. St. Trinian's was excellent with her as a 'geek'.

Abi x

1 comment:

  1. Now that dress is hot.
    Witha capital H :)
    How much ?

    xx

    ReplyDelete