Monday, January 11

Fun in the sun snow!

I love the snow, and I'm really happy I have so many excellent friends to share the good times with, so here are a few snaps from the cold 'snap'!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The view from my window!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Just some of my excellent friends! And me, pulling the cheesiest grin ever, there's a reason I don't smile with teeth! :D
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Swings and snow, what more could a girl need?

I'm going to try to take some photos for the Motel Rocks Competition tomorrow or Thursday, I need a snow day though - It's too dark when I wake up and when I get home!!

Abi x

4 comments:

  1. OMG ,I WONDERED WHERE THAT PHOTO WAS :)
    love you, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, Abi!
    Mm, so sick of the snow now, haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the sweet comment! I would love to swap links with you!

    ReplyDelete