Wednesday, January 13

Spring/Summer thoughts...

I'm loving the neutrals, these are just a few from the Dolce & Gabbana SS10 collection that I love so much! I especially love the sleek lines of the dress in the centre.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's another (very quick) stylebook of a few neutral tones present.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I really like the Lace Shift dress from Topshop [top right] and the lily white bracelet [middle left] because they sum up 'neutral' perfectly, and I just want to jump in and add jewellery and other clothes to style it to suit me!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm looking forward to spring because I've been really getting into greys lately, and it'll be a chance to wear them with a few bits of colour and not feel like a total misery-guts!!

Abi x

5 comments:

  1. I've added you on to my blog list and i would be grateful if you could do the same :)
    I love the Topshop lace shift dress and all the neutral colours that are in.
    Claudia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS
    i adore these looks
    love the pieces and photos youve chosen
    thanks for sharing as always
    and thanks for the sweet comments, i really do appreciate them!

    -cma
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Topshop lace shift, it's loooovely!
    I love neutral/nude/beige tones in clothes, and I especially like the S/S '10 Chloe line, the pale blues and beiges are so lovely.
    I may have to do a post on Burberry S/S '10.. :)

    Chloe xx
    http://www.chloeinfinite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Dolce & Gabbana SS10 dresses are so fabulous, really love the first one, wonder if that is a detachable belt?

    ReplyDelete