Monday, January 18

Strings and pearls...

I went to a family friend's 50th birthday party on saturday. After a morning full of first-aid courses (which I've done countless times, grr) that last thing thing I wanted to do was go to a birthday party. Luckily, I'd had the foresight to put together an outfit before I left the house and to leave it in the car ready. This did not go entirely as planned, because I ended up falling asleep in the car and having only 3 minutes to get changed and do make-up!! So difficult to get out of skinny jeans and into a dress whilst in a car whilst trying to maintain your dignity!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love mixing and matching jewellery, don't we all, but my latest love is this vintage rose necklace. I found it in a box of jewellery that had been moved through 'tidying.' I've acquired a few pieces that I'll post together soon!

Dress - H&M
Cardigan - Peacocks
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Clarks - Black, patent leather heels with laces
All jewellery is vintage
Nail Varnish - Nails Inc. Shorditch

Overall, I love this simple, chic outfit to throw on, two pieces of clothing and whatever extras you like!

Abi x

1 comment:

  1. This is another simple yet very stylish outfit! The dress is especially nice as is the lovely rose necklace. I love little trinkets like that and they suit you perfectly :D
    Fantastic outfit, I love it :)!

    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete