Wednesday, January 20

French Plaits

I love them. They're cute, easy-ish to do once you get used to it, and although my hair's fairly short, I can still do them! I like the messy way Drew Barrymore has hers, and that's sort of how mine was today, mainly because I'm not super at it... yet!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
I like the simpleness of Jennifer Aniston's between her parting. Peaches Geldofs' is really nice. It's nicely styled and the hair accessories work with it really nicely. Sienna Miller's is almost like a halo and looks good with her Grecian style dress.

I'm going to keep practicing, I want to be able to do this perfectly!!
Abi x

3 comments:

  1. these are so pretty! post a pic up once you master it. I'm pretty terrible with hair :P

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and im so sorry but what do you mean by "swapping links"? im so dumb at times :P

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love French plaits! They're quite easy to do but make some things look so lovely!
    I used to do them more when I had longer hair and I love the slightly messy look, quite bohemian and very pretty :)

    Yours looks very nice, keep practicing! :D
    Chloe xxx

    ReplyDelete